Today I talk to libertarian writer Antony Sammeroff of the Scottish Liberty Podcast, who recently gave a talk against the “basic income guarantee” idea to a crowd that liked the idea, and at the end was cheered. So we discuss capitalism, persuading opponents, and more.
Praxis gives young people an opportunity to avoid college debt and get real job experience — plus a job offer paying at least $40,000 per year at the end, with the average salary being $55,000. Get the details plus some goodies at tomwoods.com/praxis.
Guest’s Website (with Free Download)
“How To Change Someone’s Mind”
Ep. 693 The Art of Political Persuasion: Winning Supporters, Not Arguments (Robin Koerner)
Ep. 519 Debate/Discussion: Should Libertarians Support a Basic Income Guarantee? (Matt Zwolinski)
Ep. 429 Is Reason Enough? Why Your Opponents Won’t Listen (Jonathan Haidt)
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.