Pretty much no. On the other hand, does this not ring a bell? A large group is exploited by a smaller group (a ruling class) that gets the larger group to believe that this exploitation is good and just and not exploitation at all; competition among the ruling class creates more concentration and centralization, and eventually, breakdown.
“Marxist and Austrian Class Analysis” (PDF) by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
“Charles Dunoyer and French Classical Liberalism” (PDF) by Leonard Liggio
“Classical Liberal Exploitation Theory: A Comment on Professor Liggio’s Paper” (PDF) by Ralph Raico
1) At Code School, you can learn (and build on) a highly marketable skill — web development — in courses you can take in your spare time. Get your free account through tomwoods.com/code.
2) Starting at 5pm ET today (October 12, 2015), Rocket Languages is selling its next 1,000 language courses at 60% off. Grab one at tomwoods.com/rocket.
The Economics and Ethics of Private Property, by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
Tom Woods Webinar: How to Build Your Email List
Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 3:00pm ET
Click here to sign up!
Ep. 407 Marxism and Its Fallacies (David Gordon)
Ep. 91 No, Marx Was Wrong (Peter Klein)
Ep. 90 Was Marx Right? (Peter Klein)
1) Free eBook on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free audiobook. Get the audiobook version (with me reading it!) of my latest book, Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion, or one of hundreds of thousands of other titles, through this special offer.
4) $140 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.