Euro Pacific Capital CEO and bestselling author Peter Schiff takes listener questions today and paints us a picture of what’s happening in the economy and what individuals can do to weather what storms may come.
- How does Peter assess the situation in China?
- Is China responsible for stocks’ tumble in the U.S.?
- Is what the U.S. really needs just a tough negotiator with China?
- Has Schiff been right simply because he’s always bearish?
- Has Schiff’s strategy caused him to miss out on bullish U.S. stocks?
- What should people do in a bubble economy?
- How bad is the student loan debt fiasco?
- What’s a good strategy for the average Joe?
About the Guest
Peter Schiff is CEO and Chief Global Strategist at Euro Pacific Capital, a frequent commentator on radio and television, and the New York Times bestselling author of several books (see below).
Free White Paper
Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Economic Collapse
The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets: How to Keep Your Portfolio Up When the Market is Up, Down, or Sideways
How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes (with Andrew J. Schiff)
The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy — How to Save Yourself and Your Country
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free audiobook. Get the audiobook version (with me reading it!) of my latest book, Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion, or one of hundreds of thousands of other titles, through this special offer.
5) $140 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.