It’s important to cut through the exaggerated platitudes to the heart of who John McCain was, lest a misplaced desire to carry on his “legacy” cause further harm to the United States and the world. Scott Horton joins me for this frank appraisal.
About the Guest
Scott Horton, managing director of the Libertarian Institute, is the host of Antiwar Radio on KPFK 90.7 FM in Los Angeles, and Opinion Editor of Antiwar.com. The Scott Horton Show features daily interviews on foreign policy from a libertarian perspective.
Away carry-ons and suitcases make the perfect gift, with a lifetime guarantee and 100-day trial. There’s a perfect size and color for everyone on your list. Take $20 off a suitcase at awaytravel.com/woods when you use promo code woods at checkout.
Fool’s Errand: Time to End the War in AfghanistanGet Your Free Audiobook
Ep. 916 Last House Republican to Oppose Iraq War Joins Me (Congressman John Duncan)
Ep. 890 Yemen: The War the World Forgot (Iona Craig)
Ep. 740 Kosovo: A Military Intervention Bernie Sanders Supported (Jim Jatras)
Ep. 1122 John Bolton: The Bad and the Ugly
Ep. 1067 Peace Breaking Out and ISIS Defeated — or Is It?
Ep. 1037 A War on Terror Scorecard, with Scott Horton
Ep. 981 Fool’s Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan
Ep. 886 Trump Launches Strike on Syria
Ep. 781 What Trump Needs to Hear About Foreign Policy
Ep. 768 Syria, Russia, and the American Candidates: Scott Horton Gives Us the Scoop
Ep. 652 That Donald Trump Foreign Policy Speech
Ep. 499 What to Tell Your Friend Who Says Saddam Really Did Have WMDs
Ep. 448 The Iran Deal and Rand Paul’s Response
Ep. 438 What Should Be Done About ISIS?
Ep. 396 Iran Update, Plus: Rand Paul’s Best Strategy
Ep. 304 The Torture Report, and What It Left Ou
Ep. 246 The War on ISIS: Another Round of Idiocy
Ep. 188 Iraq: The Chickens Come Home to Roost
Ep. 107 The Lies of Iraq, 11 Years Later — Plus Ukraine
Ep. 79 What Bush and Obama Accomplished
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob Murphy and me for our 2018 cruise, featuring special guests and tons of fun!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.