I’ve had lots of requests for an episode like this, so here it is. Today, at the behest of Steve Patterson, I discuss two things: the how and why of entrepreneurship, at least in my case, and Catholicism. The episode is not about the interrelationship between these two things. But Steve has been wanting to ask me about both, and I’ve had plenty of requests for these topics, particularly the latter. So here you go. This is my appearance on Steve’s podcast Patterson in Pursuit.
For a detailed discussion of the various entrepreneurial activities that generate my online income, get my free eBook 5 Paths to an Online Income.
Ep. 858 How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Ep. 766 By Popular Demand: How I Podcast, Self-Publish, Blog, and More
Ep. 272 Am I a Dummy for Believing in God?
Contra Cruise Contest
Enter to win passage with us!
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob Murphy and me for our 2018 cruise, featuring special guests and tons of fun!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.