Is the Nunes memo, which speaks of the politicization of the FBI in the service of opposing the election of Donald Trump, really a “nothingburger,” or is there something there? Ray McGovern, no Trump partisan, has been blacklisted by much of the progressive media (which once loved him) because he won’t go alone with the Russiagate story, and he sharply dissents about the significance of the memo as well.
About the Guest
Ray McGovern was a CIA analyst from 1963 to 1990. During the 1980s he chaired National Intelligence Estimates and prepared the President’s Daily Brief. He received the Intelligence Commendation Medal at his retirement, but returned it in 2006 in protest at the CIA’s involvement in torture. He co-founded Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity in 2003.
“Nunes Memo Reports Crimes at Top of FBI and DOJ,” by Ray McGovern
Ep. 1029 NSA Whistleblower Bill Binney, and His Ordeal (Bill Binney)
Ep. 439 Afghanistan Is a Fiasco, But Can you Explain Why?
Ep. 415 Did the Surge Really Work?
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.