There’s one thing in particular that the Austrian School of economics understands better than do other schools, and it helps to explain why the Austrians in turn better understand how the economy works (and what makes it not work). That thing is capital theory. Boring? Nope. Super important. Here’s what other economists don’t get.
About the Guest
Mateusz Machaj is a professor of economics at the University of Wroclaw in Poland.
Money, Interest, and the Structure of Production: Resolving Some Puzzles in the Theory of Capital
Ep. 1036 What Are Other Economists Missing About the Economy? (Mark Skousen)
Ep. 408 The Main Reason Socialism Can’t Work
Ep. 251 The Transition from Communism: The Case of Poland
Ep. 247 Could the ‘Taylor Rule’ Have Prevented the Housing Bubble?
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.