(1) My most recent, Education Without the State, takes on one of the toughest questions libertarians have to face. Why, without the state, wouldn’t all but the super-rich be ignorant and illiterate?
This book looks at both history and theory to show why state education is neither desirable nor necessary.
The book also considers whether the sit-in-a-classroom-all-day model is the best way to encourage creative, informed, and and independent thinkers.
Public education is the American religion. If you’re a heretic, you’ll love this book. Click here to get it.
(2) The next book, 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, responds to difficult questions often thrown at libertarians:
- How can you support legalizing drugs?
- Wouldn’t banks be unstable without government oversight?
- Why don’t you want to ban sweatshops?
- Shouldn’t we restrict gun ownership to keep people safe?
- Don’t you care about the environment?
- Can you have law without the state?
- End the Fed? Then what?
- Don’t we need government to supply police?
And more. Click here to grab this one.
(3) The Bernie Sanders presidential campaign may be long over, but his awful ideas persist. Bernie Sanders Is Wrong takes Bernie apart on inequality, trade, health care, the minimum wage, the so-called gender pay gap, whether we should emulate Sweden, and much more. Click here to get it.
(4) I make my living almost entirely online — and more and more people are interested in learning how to do likewise. 5 Paths to an Online Income is a how-to guide for podcasting, self-publishing a book, affiliate marketing, freelancing, and blogging.
But in addition to walking you step by step through how to do these things, I also show how they can be monetized (just in case you had the crazy idea of wanting to earn some dough for your efforts). I pull back the curtain and show you exactly how I do what I do online, and how I monetize it. Click here for your copy.