These books don’t cost you a dime. Now let me tell you: you will be added to my Tom Woods Letter libertarian email list if you get any of the first five titles. You can unsubscribe with one click, but there would have to be something wrong with you: people rave about my list, and say I send out the only email they actually look forward to.
If you grab the last book (5 Paths to an Online Income), you’ll be added to my other list, on online entrepreneurship. This, too, is a list you’d have to be out of your mind to unsubscribe from, as you’ll see.
(1) People casually accuse you of wanting children to die if you oppose Obamacare. Why, don’t you know Obamacare saves 36,000 lives per year? This is all smashed and dismantled, and a powerful case made for the separation of government and health, in Your Facebook Friends Are Wrong About Health Care.
Click here to get it.
(2) Sane Space: Libertarian Dispatches from Bizarro America, is primarily a collection of takedowns of totalitarian leftism. Chapters include:
- Watch Me Dismantle a Leftist School “Lesson Plan”
- No, Labor Unions Didn’t Bring You the Weekend
- My Exchange With a Leftist Who Casually Favors the Deaths of Billions
- Government Propaganda in Disney’s Hall of Presidents
- America Is Breaking Up, and It’s About Time
- Cure Yourself of Racism for a Mere $297
Click here to get it.
(3) Education Without the State takes on one of the toughest questions libertarians have to face. Why, without the state, wouldn’t all but the super-rich be ignorant and illiterate?
This book looks at both history and theory to show why state education is neither desirable nor necessary.
The book also considers whether the sit-in-a-classroom-all-day model is the best way to encourage creative, informed, and and independent thinkers.
Public education is the American religion. If you’re a heretic, you’ll love this book. Click here to get it.
(4) The next book, 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, responds to difficult questions often thrown at libertarians:
- How can you support legalizing drugs?
- Wouldn’t banks be unstable without government oversight?
- Why don’t you want to ban sweatshops?
- Shouldn’t we restrict gun ownership to keep people safe?
- Don’t you care about the environment?
- Can you have law without the state?
- End the Fed? Then what?
- Don’t we need government to supply police?
And more. Click here to grab this one.
(5) The Bernie Sanders presidential campaign may be long over, but his awful ideas persist. Bernie Sanders Is Wrong takes Bernie apart on inequality, trade, health care, the minimum wage, the so-called gender pay gap, whether we should emulate Sweden, and much more. Click here to get it.
(6) I make my living almost entirely online — and more and more people are interested in learning how to do likewise. 5 Paths to an Online Income is a how-to guide for podcasting, self-publishing a book, affiliate marketing, freelancing, and blogging.
But in addition to walking you step by step through how to do these things, I also show how they can be monetized (just in case you had the crazy idea of wanting to earn some dough for your efforts). I pull back the curtain and show you exactly how I do what I do online, and how I monetize it. Click here for your copy.