(From my daily email; get the awesomeness, along with my free eBook Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, by clicking here.)
Some people have been asking me what websites I like to read for news and opinion.
So here you go. You won’t be shocked by any of these, but I’ll bet there are some relative newbies among you who won’t know all of them.
It goes without saying that I don’t necessarily agree with everything on these sites.
(2) Target Liberty. Robert Wenzel’s libertarian site gives me lots of great content every day (and I visit the site multiple times a day), and the occasional movement gossip, which I secretly love.
(3) Economic Policy Journal. Here’s Bob Wenzel’s strictly economic and financial blog. If I were more of a grownup, it would have more appeal to me than Target Liberty, but….
(4) GaryNorth.com. The only person I pay to read. Dr. North knows more about U.S. and European history, and the various schools of historiography, than I ever will, and he’s so prolific it’s ridiculous. If his critics could write one article for every 100 he produces, we’d be getting somewhere.
And that’s not to mention his knowledge of economics, business, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
(5) Drudge Report. Not libertarian, but he finds a lot of good stories, and I can figure out what’s resonating with the right wing based on how long Drudge emphasizes a topic.
(6) Not quite every day, but I do read (and donate to) Antiwar.com.
(7) Again not quite every day, but I like to read what David Stockman has to say, over at David Stockman’s Contra Corner.
Before I fully start my day, I’ve read these.
Maybe you’ll find them valuable, too.
And darn it, in the email version of this list I neglected to include Free Advice, Bob Murphy’s blog!
P.S. More insider info from Woods: as an affiliate, I have advance notice of a one-day sale at Bluehost tomorrow (Tuesday) — just $2.95/mo for their 12-month hosting plan. So if you’d like to start that website, get your hosting tomorrow and save yourself some dough. Plus, get all the free goodies I’ve put together for you. Details on all this: http://www.tomwoods.com/publicity