UPDATE: The position has been filled. I received so many inquiries from extremely enthusiastic and qualified people that I’m almost heartbroken to have to announce that the position is filled, but it is.
I’ve filled the tech position I mentioned a day or so ago, but now I’m hiring again.
The position? My assistant.
This means, primarily:
- Liberty Classroom customer service tasks — some of these are shared with another person
- Scheduling guests for the Tom Woods Show
- Uploading episodes/entering show notes for TWS and Contra Krugman
- Preparing pre-show notes for me (guest’s background; episode topic; anything the guest wants to promote)
- Managing some correspondence, including for my speaking engagements
- Occasional YouTube work (uploading videos; entering description text)
- Occasional tasks involving PayPal
- Occasional weekend episodes to be uploaded and posted
You will be working for me in the capacity of an independent consultant.
We can start training this month for the work you’ll be doing, but we’ll get started in earnest on January 2, 2019.
Pay is $3000 per month.
Experience with WordPress strongly preferred.
You can do this work from anywhere in the world where you can find an Internet connection.
Please write to me with your background to firstname.lastname@example.org.