We have long deplored how American history is taught in classrooms, at all levels. But most people have done more griping than doing. Connor Boyack just did something we’ve obviously needed for the past 50 years, but which nobody — not even extremely well funded libertarian or conservative think tanks — had bothered to do. It’s great news.
BetterHelp offers professional counseling online at affordable prices. Get matched with your own licensed, professional therapist, to whom you can send a message anytime (and get timely responses), and have weekly video or phone sessions. Take 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/woods.
Ep. 1966 How to Not Suck at Life: Here Are the Rules
Ep. 1846 Against Woke Propaganda for Toddlers
Ep. 1755 Indoctrination Monopoly Lashes Out at Libertarian Educators
Ep. 1448 How to De-Brainwash Students
Ep. 1286 Can Murray Rothbard Be Explained to Children?
Ep. 1054 Salon Outraged: Kids Learning About Ayn Rand!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) I’m giving away three free courses from my Liberty Classroom: “Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, and Postmodern Theory” (by ex-Marxist Michael Rectenwald), “The History of Conservatism and Libertarianism,” and “How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America.” Get them at ThreeFreeCourses.com.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.