You know you’ve really mastered a topic if you can explain it to a complete beginner and be understood. You’ve truly mastered it if you can convey the basic idea even to a child. And that’s precisely what the Tuttle Twins book series accomplishes. The most recent volume in the series takes Murray Rothbard’s classic essay “The Anatomy of the State” and presents its basic ideas to a young audience.
About the Guest
Connor Boyack is the author of several books and the president of the Libertas Institute, a public-policy think-tank based in Utah.
The Tuttle Twins and the Fate of the Future
Tuttle Twins Series
Association for Teaching Kids Economics
Guest’s Twitter Accounts
Ep. 1054 Salon Outraged: Kids Learning About Ayn Rand!
Ep. 881 Ron Paul and Connor Boyack on How to Teach the Nonaggression Principle (Ron Paul & Connor Boyack)
Ep. 784 The Road to Serfdom — What Kids and Adults Can Learn from It
Ep. 654 How Government Stifles Competition and Helps the Established
Ep. 510 The Truth About the Federal Reserve: A New Strategy for Conveying It
Ep. 312 Pencils and Central Planning: A Children’s Story
Ep. 300 How and Why the State Thrives on Fear
Ep. 150 Teaching Liberty to Kids
Ep. 75 What If a Drone Hit an American Wedding?
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.