Pete Quinones and I have a wide-ranging discussion of the ongoing COVID-19 problem and the state response, and the parallel nations emerging out of all this: (1) people who are simply giving up life passions in the face of the virus, and (2) people prepared to venture out and reclaim their lives.
This episode is taken from my appearance on the Free Man Beyond the Wall podcast.
Ep. 1652 Reagan Admin’s David Stockman on Lockdowns and the Economy
Ep. 1648 Are Left and Right Experiencing Two Different Pandemics?
Ep. 1645 Sheriffs Resisting Stay-at-Home Orders?
Ep. 1643 Libertarians and the Shutdown, and 100 Other Things
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.