As we wind up what’s been a great 2019 for the Tom Woods Show I turn my attention briefly to the “libertarian socialist” phenomenon and the problem of establishment-friendly libertarianism, which consists of people who have no idea what it’s like to hold a genuinely unpopular position that will get them hated. To the contrary, these are people who – if the New York Times cared what they had to say – would make darn sure the Times knew how boring and respectable they were, and how edgy and dangerous radical libertarians like me are. But do not despair, folks, because I reveal precisely why these folks burn with such intense hatred for your host here, and one specific thing we can do to make them run home crying to their mothers.
Blinkist lets you read (or listen to) the key lessons and takeaways from 2500+ nonfiction books in 15 minutes or less. Get a 7-day free trial at Blinkist.com/woods.
Woods Libertarian Party Link
What to Do After Joining
A Beginner’s Guide to the LP
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio Production by: