Very refreshing to see, of all places, the Claremont Review of Books trumpeting decentralization and nullification as the correct approaches against a hostile regime. I spend this episode elaborating on these important points, which are ignored by the conservative movement and by predictable portions of the libertarian world as well.
Honey is a free browser extension that saves you money wherever you shop online. Time magazine calls it “basically free money.” Get Honey at JoinHoney.com/woods.
“The Cold Civil War,” by Angelo M. Codevilla
“A Deplorable Strategy Beyond 2020,” by Angelo M. Codevilla
Ep. 843 The Roots of Political Correctness, with Angelo Codevilla
“Nullification,” by Tom WoodsGet Your Free Audiobook
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio Production by: