This one’s a must-listen, both for the topic and also for the guest: the brilliant Angelo Codevilla. What are the true origins of political correctness? Codevilla traces them to sources you’ll find chilling — but when you hear his explanation, everything starts to make sense.
About the Guest
Angelo Codevilla is professor emeritus of international relations at Boston University and a senior fellow of the Claremont Institute.
Praxis gives young people an opportunity to avoid college debt and get real job experience — plus a job offer paying at least $40,000 per year at the end, with the average salary being $55,000. Get the details plus some goodies at tomwoods.com/praxis.
“The Rise of Political Correctness” (PDF)
The Ruling Class: How They Corrupted America and What We Can Do About It, by Angelo Codevilla
Listener Website Mentioned
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.