I’m off today, but you’re in excellent hands: the outstanding Michael Malice is filling in as the first ever substitute host on the show. Trust me, you’ll enjoy this one….
About the Guest Host
Michael Malice is an author and celebrity ghostwriter. He is also a frequent guest on Kennedy on the FOX Business Network.
Get a free trial set (just an eeny weeny shipping charge) from Harry’s razors — handle, five-blade cartridge, and shave gel — when you sign up at Harrys.com/woods.
Guest Host’s Book
Dear Reader: The Unauthorized Autobiography of Kim Jong IlGet Your Free Audiobook
Guest Host’s Website
Guest Host’s Twitter
Steven Wilson, Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Porcupine Tree, Stupid Dream
Jethro Tull, A Passion Play
Tom notes that these songs must be listened to multiple times to be appreciated. Too much going on to be absorbed in one listen. Also, listening to them on YouTube is a mild atrocity.
Ep. 272 Am I a Dummy for Believing in God?
Guest Host’s Previous Guest Appearances
Ep. 892 North Korea and the Nuclear Showdown
Ep. 847 A Conflict of Visions: Michael Malice and Tom Talk Thomas Sowell
Ep. 818 Rothbard v. Rand? Michael Malice and Tom Discuss
Ep. 779 What the Trump Victory Means: Michael Malice and Tom Discuss
Ep. 726 How and Why Progressives Keep Changing What’s Offensive
Ep. 694 After Brexit, American Secession?
Ep. 679 Voting: Yes or No?
Ep. 659 Afraid of President Trump? How About Presidents in General
Ep. 570 How to Respond to North Korea’s Nuclear Bluster
Ep. 552 The Post-Debate Analysis: Tom and Michael Malice Discuss the Hamilton Debate, and What They Might Debate Next
Ep. 551 Michael Malice and Tom Debate Hamilton in NYC
Ep. 432 Debate: Tom Woods and Michael Malice on Alexander Hamilton
Ep. 400 Ayn Rand: The Good and the Bad
Ep. 393 How to Persuade People: Tom and Michael Malice Discuss
Ep. 324 The Real North Korea Interview
Ep. 306 The Cops: Is It a Case of Bad Apples?
Ep. 281 Guest Says Libertarians Should Favor a Hillary Presidency
Ep. 236 The Totalitarian Mind
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.