Toby Baxendale, an entrepreneur in the UK, comes back to the show, this time to explain that the media has created a false impression about the meaning of Brexit. The Leave campaign was run by libertarians, he says, not protectionists, but the latter have more effectively spun the media machine.
About the Guest
Toby Baxendale is an entrepreneur who built up, among other things, the UK’s largest fresh fish supplier to the Food Service sector, a business he recently sold. He established and funded the first Distinguished Hayek Visiting Teaching Fellowship Program at the London School of Economics in honor of the Nobel Laureate F.A. Hayek. He is co-founder and chairman the Cobden Centre.
Get a free trial set (just an eeny weeny shipping charge) from Harry’s razors — handle, five-blade cartridge, and shave gel — when you sign up at Harrys.com/woods.
Ep. 332 An Entrepreneur’s Path to Liberty
Related Episode (Contra Krugman)
Ep. 41 Brexit and Liberty: Krugman Wrong Again
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.