During the presidential election season, the prolific libertarian scholar Walter Block headed up an organization called Libertarians for Trump. At the time, financial analyst and libertarian blogger Robert Wenzel debated him on the subject on this very show. Today, with the end of President Donald Trump’s first 100 days in office just around the corner, we revisit the subject in a very lively discussion.
About the Guests
Walter Block holds an endowed chair in economics at Loyola University New Orleans. He is the author of many books, including Defending the Undefendable, and over 500 peer-reviewed articles. His writes at WalterBlock.com.
Robert Wenzel is the creator, editor and publisher of EconomicPolicyJournal.com and TargetLiberty.com.
Ep. 636 Libertarians for Trump? A Debate (Walter Block and Robert Wenzel)
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.