New Jersey State Senator Michael Doherty, who was co-chairman of the Donald Trump for President campaign in New Jersey, has condemned the strike on Syria and wants to know what happened to the “forget all these wars, we have to rebuild our own country” rhetoric from the campaign trail.
“Trump’s Syria Switcheroo: The Donald Drowns in the Swamp He Promised to Drain,” by Paul Mulshine
“Trump’s 2016 NJ State Director Says the ‘Neocons Got to Trump’,” by Max Pizarro
“Conservative GOP Flashpoint Fight of the Week: Doherty Versus Rogers on the Syria Strike,” by Max Pizarro
Uber Code Mentioned
Get your first ride on Uber free with code m9wtb.
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.