At age 42, Josef Sima already has a record of accomplishment in promoting Austrian economics in Europe that can rival that of almost anyone else. We talk communism, post-communist ideological opportunities, how successful politics is in bringing about positive change, and more.
About the Guest
Josef Sima is president of the CEVRO Institute, a free-market college in Prague, Czech Republic. He is founder and editor-in-chief of the academic journal New Perspectives on Political Economy. He has translated or assisted in the translation of ten major Austrian works (including Ludwig von Mises’ Human Action) into Czech.
Get a free trial set (just an eeny weeny shipping charge) from Harry’s razors — handle, five-blade cartridge, and shave gel — when you sign up at Harrys.com/woods.
Ep. 878 Anarchism in Ireland: The History Nobody Knows (Kevin Flanagan)
Ep. 827 Laughter Is Better Than Communism (Andrew Heaton)
Ep. 451 The Crimes of Communism: What Did The Left Know, and When?
Ep. 251 The Transition from Communism: The Case of Poland (Mateusz Machaj)
Listener Websites Mentioned
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.