Some economic numbers today look pretty good, so is there a case for bearishness? At the same time, aren’t Austrian-influenced investors always bearish? We sort it all out in today’s episode.
About the Guest
Kevin Duffy is a principal of Bearing Asset Management, which he co-founded in 2002.
“Mortgage Market Socialism,” by Christopher Mayer
Related Guest Articles
“The Bear Crying Wolf”
“Mr. Mozilo Goes to Washington”
“It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World”
Related Article by Tom
“The Good News They’re Not Telling You”
Ep. 577 Where Should You Put Your Money? The Answer May Surprise You (Mark Skousen)
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.