Donald Trump suffered a setback last week when the American Health Care Act lacked the votes to pass. Here’s a great discussion of why it failed and what its failure means for the future.
About the Guest
Daniel McCarthy is a regular contributor to The National Interest and editor-at-large of The American Conservative.
“The Simple Reason the GOP Health Care Bill Failed”
Ep. 585 Rand Paul Drops Out; Could Rubio Be the Nominee?
Ep. 262 What Do Left and Right Mean?
Ep. 170 Who’s a Real Conservative?
Ep. 14 The Neocons: Who They Are
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.