Zack Rofer (the pen name of the author of the book being discussed today) joins me to deal with a bunch of the most common questions libertarians are asked. This episode will lift a weight from your shoulders.
(Free) Book Discussed
Busting Myths About the State and the Libertarian Alternative
Ep. 725 A Spontaneous Order: The Capitalist Case for a Stateless Society (Chase Rachels)
Ep. 248 One Year of the Tom Woods Show! Tom Takes on More Myths
Ep. 243 Why Arguments for Government Don’t Work (Michael Huemer)
Ep. 231 The State Is Not a Public Service Agency
Ep. 100 Are There Good Arguments for the State? (Michael Huemer)
Ep. 13 Objections to Libertarianism (Walter Block)
Listener Website Mentioned
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.