Historians will be discussing and debating the election of 2016 for a long time to come. Doug Wead’s new book takes us through the history of the Clintons and the Trumps, all the way through the election season and its unlikely outcome. You’ll enjoy this conversation.
Praxis gives young people an opportunity to avoid college debt and get real job experience — plus a job offer paying at least $40,000 per year at the end, with the average salary being $55,000. Get the details plus some goodies at tomwoods.com/praxis.
About the Guest
Doug Wead is a presidential historian and the New York Times bestselling author of over 30 books. He served as special assistant to President George H.W. Bush.
Game of Thorns: The Inside Story of Hillary Clinton’s Failed Campaign and Donald Trump’s Winning Strategy
Listener Website Mentioned
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.