We’re told we need government because only the public sector can give us “public goods,” which are either impossible to produce privately or are produced in the wrong quantities. In this lesson from my Ron Paul Curriculum course on government I put this claim under a microscope.
Need a comfy mattress without breaking the bank? Get $50 toward the award- winning Casper mattress when you use promo code “woods” at casper.com/woods.
How to Get This Course
There are three ways to get the 90-lesson government course this episode is drawn from.
(1) A la carte at TomWoodsHomeschool.com
(2) As part of the Ron Paul Curriculum
(3) As a Master member of Liberty Classroom
Ep. 130 The Fallacies of ‘Public Goods’ (Jeff Herbener)
Ep. 94 Public Goods, Private Communities (Fred Foldvary)
Listener Websites Mentioned
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.