There are a bunch of unambiguously good things a secretary of education can do (including, of course, setting her agency up for abolition). We discuss a bunch of them today.
About the Guest
Joy Pullmann is managing editor of The Federalist and an education research fellow with the Heartland Institute.
I’m not overwhelmed by email anymore, thanks to Sanebox. Try it for two weeks for free. You’ll thank me, I promise. Plus, you get a $25 Tom Woods Show credit toward a subscription if you decide to continue. Get your mental health back with Sanebox! Click here to check it out.
Guest’s Article Archive
Guest’s Forthcoming Book
The Education Invasion: How Common Core Fights Parents for Control of American Kids
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.