#1 New York Times bestselling author Robert Ringer discusses going from zero to having the best-selling book in the country, plus the hackneyed success advice from the “experts,” tips for advertising and for life, and more.
About the Guest
Robert Ringer is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many books on business and success, as well as the libertarian book Restoring the American Dream. He has appeared on the Tonight Show, Good Morning America, Today, Charlie Rose, and many other programs, and he’s been the subject of feature articles in Time, People, the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Barron’s, and the New York Times.
Winning Through Intimidation: How to be the Victor, Not the Victim, in Business and in Life
Looking Out for #1: How to Get from Where You Are Now to Where You Want to Be in Life
Million Dollar Habits: 10 Simple Steps to Getting Everything You Want in Life
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.