Oxfam released a report this week warning about global inequality, and proposing the usual wealth-destroying solutions. Here’s why the report ought to be ignored.
“Oxfam’s Hypocrisy on Private Wealth,” by Mateusz Machaj and Mateusz Benedyk
“Inequality Doesn’t Create Poverty,” by Ryan McMaken
Ep. 717 Debunking Utopia: Exposing the Myth of Nordic Socialism (Nima Sanandaji)
Ep. 667 Mises and Hayek Caused the Financial Crisis, and the Rest of the World’s Problems, Too
Ep. 523 Now They Say Norway Is the Model to Follow (Morten Rolland)
Ep. 338 Did Sweden Succeed Because of Government? (Johan Norberg)
Ep. 32 The World’s Happiest Country? (Christian Bjørnskov)
Ep. 17 Is Sweden a Good Model? (Per Bylund)
Debunking Utopia: Exposing the Myth of Nordic Socialism
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.