Libertarian comedian Andrew Heaton joins me to discuss topics ranging from licensing to taxation, as only a comedian can.
About the Guest
Andrew Heaton was voted New York City’s Greatest New Comedian by the Broadway Comedy Club in 2013. He produces a (mostly weekly) libertarian video series called Mostly Weekly.
Get the closest and smoothest shave you’ve ever had with Harry’s — and your first shave set is free! Just pay shipping. Plus, use code woods at checkout and get a free post-shave balm, too. Check it out at Harrys.com.
Laughter Is Better Than Communism
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.