It’s become fashionable in libertarian circles to ridicule the nonaggression principle. Stephan Kinsella and I speak in its defense. This one is long overdue.
About the Guest
Stephan Kinsella is a registered patent attorney, lecturer, and author. He is the Director of the Center for the Study of Innovative Freedom, Founding and Executive Editor of Libertarian Papers, and blogger at The Libertarian Standard.
“Six Reasons Libertarians Should Reject the Non-Aggression Principle,” by Matt Zwolinski
(1) Get a FREE 30-day trial to GameFly, where you can rent as many console and handheld games shipped to you as you like, for one low monthly fee. No contracts, and a huge selection. Check it out!
(2) Chris Record is the reason I’ve never run an unprofitable Facebook ad. And he’s the best affiliate marketer I’ve ever seen. And he’s offering to give you free access to his most recent conference talks. When you get an offer like that, grab it.
Books by the Guest
Against Intellectual Property
International Investment, Political Risk, and Dispute Resolution: A Practitioner’s Guide
Protecting Foreign Investment Under International Law: Legal Aspects of Political Risk
Ep. 519 Debate/Discussion: Should Libertarians Support a Basic Income Guarantee? (Matt Zwolinski)
Altar and Throne (Christian libertarianism)
Enjoy the Tom Woods Show? You’ll love my once-a-week podcast with Bob Murphy, Contra Krugman!
1) Free eBook on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free audiobook. Get the audiobook version (with me reading it!) of my latest book, Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion, or one of hundreds of thousands of other titles, through this special offer.
4) $140 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.