The American establishment treats Henry Kissinger like royalty. Dissidents call him a war criminal. I get to the bottom of all this with author and professor Greg Grandin.
About the Guest
Greg Grandin holds a Ph.D. in history from Yale University, and is a professor of history at New York University.
1) InboxDollars pays you for online activities you’re already doing. Get a $5 bonus just for signing up: tomwoods.com/inbox.
2) Want to learn real history and economics, but the time and difficulty involved leaves you frustrated? Become a master while driving or doing chores, at my LibertyClassroom.com. Get a special listener discount with coupon code SHOW (all caps).
Enjoy the Tom Woods Show? You’ll love my once-a-week podcast with Bob Murphy, Contra Krugman!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free audiobook. Get the audiobook version (with me reading it!) of my latest book, Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion, or one of hundreds of thousands of other titles, through this special offer.
4) $140 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.