It’s hard to get a lot of people to accept our critique of a longstanding institution like the Fed. Frankly, it’s hard to get them to accept much of what we believe at all, given that for at least a dozen years they’ve been systematically taught the opposite. Maybe we’re going about this wrong. My guest and I have a compelling discussion about what might work instead!
About the Guest
Connor Boyack is the author of several books and the president of the Libertas Institute, a public-policy think-tank based in Utah.
Tuttle Twins Books
The Tuttle Twins Learn About The Law
The Tuttle Twins and the Miraculous Pencil
The Tuttle Twins and the Creature from Jekyll Island
Other Books Mentioned
How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes, by Peter Schiff
The Creature from Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin
Uncle Eric series, by Richard Maybury (you don’t need to buy this 11-book set, of course, but this page lists all the different titles for you)
Recent Book by the Guest
Feardom: How Politicians Exploit Your Emotions and What You Can Do to Stop Them (featuring a foreword by me). Also available as an audiobook, read by the author.Get Your Free Audiobook
1) InboxDollars pays you for online activities you’re already doing. Get a $5 bonus just for signing up: tomwoods.com/inbox.
2) Starting at 5pm ET yesterday (October 12, 2015), Rocket Languages began selling its next 1,000 language courses at 60% off. There are about 200 132 left. Grab one at tomwoods.com/rocket.
Ep. 312 Pencils and Central Planning: A Children’s Story
Ep. 300 How and Why the State Thrives on Fear
Ep. 150 Teaching Liberty to Kids
Ep. 75 What If a Drone Hit an American Wedding?
Enjoy the Tom Woods Show? You’ll love my once-a-week podcast with Bob Murphy, Contra Krugman!
1) Free eBook on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free audiobook. Get the audiobook version (with me reading it!) of my latest book, Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion, or one of hundreds of thousands of other titles, through this special offer.
4) $140 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.