In this episode I discuss with Richard Emmons of the Ron Paul Homeschooling podcast my course Western Civilization to 1492, which consists of 180 video and audio lessons. We cover the ancient Hebrews, Homer, the pre-Socratics and Socrates, the Roman Empire, and early Christianity, all the way through Scholastic philosophy and on to the Renaissance.
The Revolution: A Manifesto, by Ron Paul
33 Questions About American History You’re Not Supposed to Ask, by Tom Woods
Rollback, by Tom Woods
Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion, by Tom Woods
The Jason Stapleton Program is another great Monday-to-Friday libertarian podcast, looking at current events from a libertarian perspective. Check it out!
Free Sample from this Course
How to Order This Course
1) By joining the Ron Paul Curriculum
2) A la carte at TomWoodsHomeschool.com
3) By supporting the Tom Woods Show at the gold or platinum levels
Get $140 in Free Bonuses with the Ron Paul Curriculum
Only at RonPaulHomeschool.com.
1) Free eBook on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free audiobook. Get the audiobook version (with me reading it!) of my latest book, Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion, or one of hundreds of thousands of other titles, through this special offer.
4) $140 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.