Frederic Bastiat, who wrote two centuries ago, got to the heart of so many of the economic fallacies that plague us today. He’s a thrill to read. In this episode I give an overview of his ideas. This is taken from my lesson on Bastiat in my 165-video/audio course Western Civilization from 1493, for the Ron Paul Curriculum.
Selected Works by Bastiat
“What Is Seen and What Is Not Seen”
The Bastiat Collection
The Tuttle Twins Learn About The Law (children’s book based on Bastiat)
Three Ways to Get This Course
1) By joining the Ron Paul Curriculum
2) A la carte at TomWoodsHomeschool.com
3) By supporting the Tom Woods Show at the gold or platinum levels
1) Free eBook on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free audiobook. Get the audiobook version (with me reading it!) of my latest book, Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion, or one of hundreds of thousands of other titles, through this special offer.
5) $140 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Timesbestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.