Capitalism is sometimes equated with “fascism” by some of its most visceral critics. But the whole point of fascism, as its architects explained again and again, was to produce an alternative to both communism and capitalism! In today’s episode I spend some time discussing what it was like to be a businessman in Nazi Germany. It wasn’t a laissez-faire paradise after all!
Three Ways to Get This Course
1) By joining the Ron Paul Curriculum
2) A la carte at TomWoodsHomeschool.com
3) By supporting the Tom Woods Show at the gold or platinum levels
The Vampire Economy: Doing Business Under Fascism, by Gunter Reimann
Ep. 386 What Fascism Is, and Why It Isn’t Just a Name for Everything People May Oppose (Paul Gottfried)
1) Free eBook on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free audiobook. Get the audiobook version (with me reading it!) of my latest book, Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion, or one of hundreds of thousands of other titles, through this special offer.
5) Free course and signed book. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, when you enter the Ron Paul Curriculum site through this special link and subscribe to the curriculum. (Then just write to me and demand your freebies!)