Eric Peters, the libertarian authority on cars (and motorcycles!), returns to answer listener questions about government, cars, maintenance, and more.
- Tesla: crony capitalism?
- What’s the $9800 car we’re not allowed to buy?
- Can I build my own car to avoid government regulation?
- What about private highways?
- How often does a modern car need an oil change?
- What are some areas of car maintenance most people neglect?
- What kind of damage does ethanol do?
- Why do labor and supplies at the dealership cost more than at a third-party provider?
“The Fumes of the Founding”
“GM’s $9800 Car…The One We’re Not Allowed to Buy”
“Machine Gunning a Tesla”
Ep. 259: Cars, Government Regulation, and More (Eric Peters)
Ep. 241: Government and Your Car (Eric Peters)
Get the Kindle edition of my new book Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion as one of the large number of perks you get as a Supporting Listener of the show!
Learn the history and economics they didn’t teach you, from professors you can trust and in courses you can listen to on the go at my Liberty Classroom. Plus live Q&A sessions, recommended readings, and more. Join us, using coupon code SHOW (all caps) for a special discount.