Here's my own year in review, but also some very personal observations that did me a lot of good to get off my chest, and which I hope might jolt some of you, too. Scroll down for the show notes and mp3!
- Ron Paul Curriculum
- My Ron Paul Curriculum courses a la carte
- Liberty Classroom
- Hundreds of episodes of the Tom Woods Show
- Tenth Anniversary Edition of The Church and the Market (coming January 2015); here’s the first edition
- New book: Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion (also available as an audiobook, read by the author)
- Foreword to Connor Boyack’s Feardom: How Politicians Exploit Your Emotions and What You Can Do to Stop Them (also available as an audiobook, read by the author)
Ep. 110: The First Money Bomb (Steve Hogarth)
Here are 26 reasons to adopt Ron Paul’s homeschool curriculum today (and 4 not to). Sign up through this link and I’ll send you a FREE 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, in time for the 2015-2016 academic year! Just drop me a line once you’ve signed up and I’ll get it to you.
We’ve just added our twelfth course at LibertyClassroom.com! Learn the history and economics they didn’t teach you, from professors you can trust and in courses you can listen to anywhere. Take 30% off a year’s subscription with coupon code SHOW (all caps).