Nick Giambruno, senior editor of InternationalMan.com, a Doug Casey publication, joined me to discuss international diversification, and why it isn’t just for investments or for the rich.
Some topics discussed:
- What’s the tax secret about living in Puerto Rico?
- Why is Doug Casey interested in Argentina, of all places?
- Should you have a second passport, a foreign bank account, etc.?
- Has the list of desirable countries been fluid?
- What is a corporate inversion, and why is the left up in arms about it?
- What happened to the world-famous Swiss banks?
- How can someone go about pursuing these strategies?
Here’s a link to the Puerto Rico documentary Nick mentioned.
Previous Episode Mentioned
Like the new TomWoods.com? It was designed by my friends at Studio 1 Design. They’ve agreed to give my listeners 10% off any design project through this special link.
If you enjoy the Tom Woods Show, my new book — Real Dissent: A Libertarian Sets Fire to the Index Card of Allowable Opinion — is for you. Check it out, and get a free copy of the audiobook version, with me reading it, at TomWoodsAudio.com.