The so-called Durham Report was issued this week, and concluded that the probe into Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia should never have been opened. Scott Horton joins us for the details.
Getting clobbered by your competitors? Invisible in the search engines? Your leads at a trickle — or nonexistent? Persist SEO can turn that all around for your business. Check them out at ineedseo.help.
Hotter Than the Sun: Time to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
Enough Already: Time to End the War on Terrorism
Ron Paul Peace and Prosperity Houston event, featuring Scott Horton
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog.As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) I’m giving away three free courses from my Liberty Classroom: “Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, and Postmodern Theory” (by ex-Marxist Michael Rectenwald), “The History of Conservatism and Libertarianism,” and “How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America.” Get them at ThreeFreeCourses.com.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.