Distinguished Jefferson and Madison biographer Kevin Gutzman discusses the sad state of our profession.
The Converso app is the ultimate in messaging privacy: state of the art end-to-end encryption, no storage of messages on the server, no user data. Get it at www.conversoapp.com.
Peer-Reviewed History is Dying of Wokeness
The Jeffersonians: The Visionary Presidencies of Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe
James Madison and the Making of America
Thomas Jefferson, Revolutionary: A Radical’s Struggle to Remake America by Kevin Gutzman
Virginia’s American Revolution: From Dominion to Republic, 1776-1840 by Kevin Gutzman
Who Killed the Constitution? The Fate of American Liberty From World War I to Barack Obama (with Tom Woods)
The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution by Kevin Gutzman
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog.As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) I’m giving away three free courses from my Liberty Classroom: “Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, and Postmodern Theory” (by ex-Marxist Michael Rectenwald), “The History of Conservatism and Libertarianism,” and “How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America.” Get them at ThreeFreeCourses.com.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.