Wanjiru Njoya of the law school at the University of Essex warns that the pursuit of “equality” ends in totalitarianism.
Blinkist lets you read (or listen to) the key lessons and takeaways from thousands of nonfiction books in 15 minutes or less. Get a 7-day free trial and 40% off a Premium membership at Blinkist.com/woods.
The Converso app is the ultimate in messaging privacy: state of the art end-to-end encryption, no storage of messages on the server, no user data. Get it at www.conversoapp.com.
Redressing Historical Injustice: Self-Ownership, Property Rights and Economic Equality
Economic Freedom and Social Justice: The Classical Ideal of Equality in Contexts of Racial Diversity
Guest’s Faculty Page
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website.Click hereto get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step videotaking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicityfor your blog.As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this onefor Bluehost, or this onefor WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click herefor details.
3) I’m giving away three free courses from my Liberty Classroom: “Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, and Postmodern Theory” (by ex-Marxist Michael Rectenwald), “The History of Conservatism and Libertarianism,” and “How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America.” Get them at ThreeFreeCourses.com.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.