Christopher Coyne joins us again to discuss further problems with and failures of the American empire.
This Christmas, get your friends and loved ones something original and unusual but that you know they’ll love: steaks. Omaha Steaks has some great assortments featuring bacon-wrapped filet mignons, boneless chicken breasts, juicy burgers, and a lot more.
Plus, as a Tom Woods Show listener you can take an extra $40 off your order, on top of the sitewide 50% off sale going on right now, at OmahaSteaks.com, when you use code WOODS. Minimum order may be required.
In Search of Monsters to Destroy: The Folly of American Empire and the Paths to Peace
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this onefor WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click herefor details.
3) I’m giving away three free courses from my Liberty Classroom: “Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, and Postmodern Theory” (by ex-Marxist Michael Rectenwald), “The History of Conservatism and Libertarianism,” and “How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America.” Get them at ThreeFreeCourses.com.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.