Gene Epstein joins us to discuss the economics of the partial cancellation of college loans.
Getting clobbered by your competitors? Invisible in the search engines? Your leads at a trickle — or nonexistent? Persist SEO can turn that all around for your business. Check them out at ineedseo.help.
Praxis (college-substitute apprenticeship program)
Guest’s Debating Society
Econospinning: How to Read Between the Lines When the Media Manipulate the Numbers
Ep 2115 What If the Dollar Loses Its Reserve Status?
Ep. 2092 Inflation: What Caused It and Where It’s Going
Ep. 1932 Does the National Debt Matter?
Ep. 1864 Gene Epstein on More Bad Arguments for the Minimum Wage
Ep. 1831 Are Democrats Better for the Economy?
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website.Click hereto get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step videotaking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicityfor your blog.As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this onefor Bluehost, or this onefor WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click herefor details.
3) I’m giving away three free courses from my Liberty Classroom: “Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, and Postmodern Theory” (by ex-Marxist Michael Rectenwald), “The History of Conservatism and Libertarianism,” and “How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America.” Get them at ThreeFreeCourses.com.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.