People have been debating that question for thousands of years. In this episode we explore Hellenistic philosophy, and what it means for man to live according to his nature — a subject that forms the foundation, whether we realize it or not, of so many modern debates. You will impress your friends if you know this stuff.
Four Ways to Get This Course
1) By joining the Ron Paul Curriculum
2) A la carte at TomWoodsHomeschool.com
3) By supporting the Tom Woods Show at the gold or platinum levels
4) Join Tom’s Supporting Listeners program at the gold level or above.
2) Free publicity for your blog.As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this onefor Bluehost, or this onefor WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click herefor details.
3) I’m giving away three free courses from my Liberty Classroom: “Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, and Postmodern Theory” (by ex-Marxist Michael Rectenwald), “The History of Conservatism and Libertarianism,” and “How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America.” Get them at ThreeFreeCourses.com.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.