The great foreign-policy hero Scott Horton returns first to discuss his recent debate at Porcfest with Cathy Young, and secondly to talk about the ongoing atrocity in Yemen and how we might actually be able to stop it.
BetterHelp offers professional counseling online at affordable prices. Get matched with your own licensed, professional therapist, to whom you can send a message anytime (and get timely responses), and have weekly video or phone sessions. Take 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/woods.
833-STOP-WAR (connects to your congressman via your zip code)
Enough Already: Time to End the War on Terrorism
About the Guest
Scott Horton, managing director of the Libertarian Institute, is the host of Antiwar Radio on KPFK 90.7 FM in Los Angeles, and Opinion Editor of Antiwar.com. The Scott Horton Show features daily interviews on foreign policy from a libertarian perspective.
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) I’m giving away three free courses from my Liberty Classroom: “Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, and Postmodern Theory” (by ex-Marxist Michael Rectenwald), “The History of Conservatism and Libertarianism,” and “How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America.” Get them at ThreeFreeCourses.com.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.