What does it mean when coders tell you something is “open source”? My guess is that most people have no idea. But we should, because we could use a little positive news right about now, and the open source phenomenon is a powerful illustration of our ideas in action.
At PolicyGenius.com, you can get quotes and compare rates on life insurance, disability insurance, renters insurance, and health insurance. It’s easy! Check it out: PolicyGenius.com.
Get your father what he actually wants this Father’s Day: steaks. Omaha Steaks has a delicious $99 Dads Want Steaks package that includes 16 entrees he’ll love, including bacon-wrapped filet mignons, gourmet jumbo franks, and their air-chilled boneless chicken breasts. Plus caramel apple tartlets for dessert. Plus, as a Tom Woods Show listener, you’ll get eight juicy and delicious Omaha Steaks burgers for free. Just type WOODS in the search bar at OmahaSteaks.com and order the Dads Want Steaks package.
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) I’m giving away three free courses from my Liberty Classroom: “Critical Theory, Cultural Studies, and Postmodern Theory” (by ex-Marxist Michael Rectenwald), “The History of Conservatism and Libertarianism,” and “How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America.” Get them at ThreeFreeCourses.com.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.