A week after the Mises Caucus came to dominate the Libertarian Party, the messaging is already moving in the right direction.
Get your father what he actually wants this Father’s Day: steaks. Omaha Steaks has a delicious $99 Dads Want Steaks package that includes 16 entrees he’ll love, including bacon-wrapped filet mignons, gourmet jumbo franks, and their air-chilled boneless chicken breasts. Plus caramel apple tartlets for dessert. Plus, as a Tom Woods Show listener, you’ll get eight juicy and delicious Omaha Steaks burgers for free. Just type WOODS in the search bar at OmahaSteaks.com and order the Dads Want Steaks package.
Ep. 1094 The Case Against Education
Ep. 238 How Private Schools Educate the Poor
Listener Website Mentioned
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.