Germinal G. Van immigrated to the United States from the Ivory Coast in 2010, and at age 32 he is the author of an astonishing 23 books. From this unique vantage point he explores in his new book the various problems facing the black community, the sources of those problems, and what might be done about them.
BitTrust IRA helps you seamlessly and securely add cryptocurrency to your portfolio. It stores your private keys in nuclear bunkers with military grade encryption. They have a 24/7 trading platform with no minimum investments and unlimited trades, and the lowest trading fees in the industry. Tom Woods Show listeners get the $50 activation fee waived at BitTrustIRA.com/woods.
Black Culture & Generational Poverty: A Historical, Economic, & Sociological Analysis
Ep. 2140 The State (and Culture) Against Blacks
Ep. 2077 The Economics of Thomas Jefferson
Ep. 1931 The Economic Condition of Black America in the 20th Century
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.