Former US congressman John J. Duncan, Jr., a Tom Woods Show listener who also happens to be one of the half-dozen House Republicans who voted against war in Iraq, joins us for some recollections from his storied career.
CrowdHealth is a community of people who are tired of paying for a broken system. A place where you can get a simple, flexible, and affordable way to pay for your healthcare. Being in the CrowdHealth community can save hundreds of dollars monthly and put thousands of dollars back in your pocket. Save 50% for the first six months at JoinCrowdHealth.com/99, using code WOODS.
From Batboy to Congressman: Thirty Years in the U.S. House
Congressman Duncan’s Columns
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.